MARY ESTHER RUTH was inspired by the heroines of the Bible who changed the course of history by their courage and obedience. Although these three women came from very different backgrounds and circumstances, it didn’t stop them from fulfilling God’s purpose and calling in their lives
Their courage and obedience during extremely difficult times, set in motion the events that would save an entire race of people, produce a King, and birth our Savior.
Although our purpose walk today may be different from what Mary, Esther, and Ruth faced in their times, our responsibility to God’s calling and purpose for our life is still the same.
Our purpose is to empower Christian women to walk in their calling just like Mary, Esther & Ruth.
WE EMPOWER WOMEN!
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He is the way to Salvation and Eternal Life through faith.
- We believe that there is one true God manifested in three distinct expressions- Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return again to earth to reign as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
- We believe the Bible is infallible for it was inspired by God.
- To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life.
- We believe in divine healing, the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God’s Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion for all believers as an outward expression of an inward cleaning.
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. It is an empowering experience available to all believers.
- We believe in giving to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.
- We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
PAULA BRYANT-ELLIS is a Los Angeles-based film director and producer. Prior to returning to the entertainment industry, where she started her career as an accountant in television, she held multiple leadership roles in banking and finance; including Chief Operating Officer. She’s studied filmmaking and producing at the New York Film Academy in New York and Los Angeles. She’s a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management, she holds MBA from University of Phoenix and a BA in Accounting from Concordia University. She’s a wife (married 37 years), mother and entrepreneur and she understands the challenges women face today with relationships, families and careers. Through her blog “Mary Esther Ruth” she shares inspirational and motivational tools and resources, and life stories about her relationship with Christ. Although the purpose walk she faces today may be different from what Mary, Esther and Ruth faced in their time, she understands that the responsibility to God’s calling and purpose for her life is still the same. Her vision is to empower Christian women as they make choices that will impact generations to come; just like Mary, Esther and Ruth.
To find out more about Paula Bryant-Ellis and her journey as a film director and producer please go to: www.paulabryant-ellis.com