In May 2016, I posted this video by Pastor Banning Liebscher titled Call to the Inner Room. I’m reposting it again today because you have no idea how this one message completely changed my life. I’m in awe as I look back over what has transpired since watching this message.
To have a closer relationship with the Father, you must set aside that private time with Him, no books, video message, song, or anything else can do what private time in prayer with the Father can do and that’s just what I did.
I was so desperate for a deeper relationship with Him that I found myself on the floor, in the closet of our guest room crying out to God. It was the most amazing thing! He was there and He answered.
The Inner Room
Pastor Banning says that there are certain things that can only be found in the secret place of the inner room. What to do you find in the inner room?
- “God” – God is in the inner room and He loves to be found there. This is where He can release the anointing on your life.
- “You” – He develops your life and gives you a root system. He develops you not your vision. He can’t release a vision on you until you have a foundation. Just as roots are developed underground, God develops you in private. You are called to bear fruit, more fruit and much fruit but you cannot bear fruit if you do not have a healthy root system.
- “A Word” – In the secret place, He gives you a realm of faith you can only receive in the inner room. When God gives you a word, He intends for it to abide in you. How does the word abide in you? It cannot be half hearted you must be obsessed by the word. This can only be done by spending time in the inner room.
- This is where He meets you.
- This is where He speaks to you.
- This is where He gives you a word.
- This is where He anoints you.
- This is where you find your purpose.
- This is where you gain access to a realm of faith that only He has access to.
This video change my life because I raised my hand. Will you raise yours?
May Your Steps Fulfill Their Purpose.